Waking up early is a feeling. You feel like you have more time even though you don’t. The early hours are when your mind is at its peak because it’s just been rested. The world hasn’t poked holes in your brain continuously yet in the early hours of the morning (that comes later). The world hasn’t punched your brain with life problems you get via email yet, either.
The level up is about improving,
Wellness, Success & Happiness
Good morning ☀️ ✨
- Eating nutritionally rich food
- Reading quality books and blogs
- Only saying positive things about people
A wise man said: Don’t be afraid to start over again. This time, you’re not starting from scratch, you’re starting from experience.
If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means “First Attempt In Learning”
End is not the end. In fact E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies”
If you get NO as an answer, remember N.O. means “Next Opportunity”
Consistency is harder when no one is clapping for you. You must clap for yourself during those times, you should always be your biggest fan.
Your first $1K will come from hard work. Your first $100k will come working smart. Your first $1M will come from building a team to work harder and smarter than you.
- Your actions make NO sense to the average person.
- You go after what you want, even if you don’t feel confident.
- You don’t ‘try’, you ‘do’.
- You look for opportunities in disappointment.
- You know how to ask for help.
- You’re not scared of hard work.
There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.