Want to get ahead in life? Start genuinely rooting for others to succeed. When one of us wins, we all win—winning spreads. If you adopt that mentality, you’ll become a magnet for the highest quality people.
Some people will judge you for changing.
Others will celebrate you for growing.
Choose your circle carefully.
There is no secret to success, you work hard, you move with genuine intentions, you believe in yourself, and when things don’t go right, you figure another way to make it work. The more you do this, the “luckier” you become.
Fix your money situation. Drink more water. Invest your money. Travel when you can. Exercise regularly. Stay out of negativity. Enjoy life.
Rich kids & lottery winners can end up broke.
Born poor people can become billionaires.
It all comes down to:
- Who you have around you.
- What habits you have.
- When you take action.
- How you deal with issues.
- Why you’re doing what you’re doing.
Want a different life?
- Change your reactions to things.
- Change your circle.
- Change your habits.
- Let go of what no longer serves you. Energies, people, habits. Create space for what’s meant to be.
- Celebrate your wins no matter how big or small. Give yourself credit for growing and moving forward.
- Focus on progress, not perfection. It’s not about getting everything right. It’s about digging just a little bit deeper every day.
- Listen to your intuition. Ask yourself, “what would the deepest, wisest version of me do here?” then, go do it.
- If you make a mistake, seek to understand rather than judge. Learn instead of criticize. This is how you build wisdom.
If you quit now…
You’ll end up right where you first began. And when you first began you were desperate to be where you are now…
- You do not have to perform for them
- They hold space for you during struggles
- They are truly happy for your success
- Always stay positive
- Say it like it’s already done
- Do not spend time thinking about anything opposite to what you want
- Meditate on what you want
- See it, smell it, feel it, hear it
- If it’s real in your brain, it will be real in physical
I just want to see everyone win in life. So if you’re reading this I’m rooting for you.